I think the new Star Trek movie was good, but the writing could’ve been better much better. Or added another half hour to it
“The closer he looks at the child, the less he sees … The more he looks at it, there’s nothing there. He fears that the more you look at him the less you see. There isn’t anything there.” - John Hughes
You need this if you’re having a rough day. This post was inspired by a Reddit post asking people to share “the happiest fact you know.”
Are these things more important than edits to talking points? Judge for yourself.
1. Carbon pollution reaches historic highs, threatening human existence
2. The devastating impact of sequestration on kids, cancer patients and first responders.
3. Massive cuts to food stamps for the most vulnerable.
4. 1,100 workers die in a Bangladesh factory collapse, and American retailers continue business as usual.
5. 4,150 gun deaths from gun violence since Newtown.
Helene Stanley was the live-action model used by animators for Disney’s production of Sleeping Beauty (1959)